Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Salatiga, hometown
















It's been a while since I did not post anything down here. I don't even quite sure if there are people reading and take a look at this blog.
Well, not much to say, but I do hope I can countinuosly active in here.

Here are some pictures I took in my hometown, Salatiga, Central Java Province of Indonesia. It's not big town, as I would not call it as a city, but the venue, how people lives, the food and everything... damn! make me miss it.

It is such a very cold little town with not more than 100.000 population, lies down of Merbabu Mountain, this town is pretty lovely.

These pictures can't represent the whole town but at least, I was dreaming one day, take a walk under the rain and take some snapshoots.

It has changed much, but this is where i was born and growth.

Salatiga...